Requirement and Qualifications
1) PROJECT MANAGER :- (DME / Graduate)
- Should have minimum 8 - 10 years experience in the HVAC or similar field handling projects
- Responsible for Sales & Project Management – and related activities.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction at Sales, Planning & Project stage.
- Networking & PR with all existing clients, architects, Interior designers, PMC's
- Maintain regular liaison with principal company for new inquires & corporate accounts.
- Responsible for whetting design & executing air-conditioning projects in stipulated time.
- Responsible for proper co-ordination & to ensuring completion of maximum number of assigned projects within budget and on schedule
2) SERVICE MANAGER :- (DME / Graduate)
- Should have minimum 7 - 8 years experience in the HVAC or similar field handling projects
- Responsible for Service department – Handling Customers – Annual Maintenance Contracts, Complaints & Routine Maintenance.
- Should be able to handle a team of around 30 – 40.
- Handling escalations & co-ordination with clients.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by timely Maintenance and attending to complaints.
- Ensuring necessary reports & documents are being properly maintained.
- Ensuring upkeep of tools & tackles
- Ensuring updation of knowledge and skills of staff by training.
- Regular evaluation of service team performance and motivating team to give a good customer experience.
3) Office Assistant (Preferably Male)
- Handling incoming calls & inquiries.
- Communicating with clients on mail & phone
- Handling customer complaints/assign calls / Take feedback
- Organize work flow to meet customer time frames.
- Updating reports & call details in the system
- Basic office administrative work & record keeping.
- Visiting clients for follow-up & documentation
Experience : 3 -5 years
Qualifications : Graduate / PG with good communication and interpersonal skills.